Normal (in-person) AA Meeting Location - click here
Zoom AA Meetings - click here
AA Meetings by telephone - click here
Commonly read in AA Meetings:
Preamble - Serenity Prayer - "How it Works"
12 Steps - 12 Traditions - 12 Promises
12 Concepts for World Service
Let it Stay Here!
Weekly Meeting Guide Sheet
ABC re On-Line Meetings
7th Tradition Contributions
Direct Bank Deposit
Account: 1088 0660
Please reference "7th Tradition"
AA NSW Service Council -- Delegates' Meetings go 'digital'
AA NSW Service Council Inc has Quarterly Meetings (Feb, May, Aug and Nov) where representatives of participating AA Meeting Groups (Delegates) and individual AA Members receive update information and make decisions about helping the AA Fellowship in NSW.
The next Service Council Meeting is the Annual Delegates Meeting on Sunday, 29 August 2021, to be held by Zoom Video-Conferencing (12:30 access for 1:00pm start).
We strive to serve all city, regional and remote AA Meeting Groups across NSW, and this enhances our democratic process and transparency. All Delegates and AA Members across NSW are warmly welcomed.
- Sat, 17 JuneUniting Church Hall, WentworthvilleAA NSW Service Council is supporting the 2023 Founders' Day Celebration
- RSVP ClosedSun, 02 OctInformation & Culture ExchangeInteractive, general participation Workshop focusing on the Twelve AA slogans & AA sayings from a choice of hundreds.
- RSVP ClosedSun, 29 AugZoom MeetingAnnual Meeting of AA NSW Service Council Inc -- Assisting all Meeting Groups of AA in NSW
- RSVP ClosedSun, 30 MayZoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84866148999Quarterly Meeting of representatives of all AA Meeting Groups across NSW
- RSVP ClosedSat, 24 AprCamp KurrajongRiverina AA is Hosting "Archie McKinnon Rally" at Wagga Wagga on ANZAC Weekend 24-26 April 2021
- RSVP ClosedSun, 28 FebZoomAll Members and Delegates are most Welcome to attend
- RSVP ClosedSun, 30 AugZoom Video ConferenceThe AGM provides updating information and an opportunity to participate in decision-making to assist the AA Fellowship in NSW
- RSVP ClosedSun, 31 MayOnline using Zoom Video-ConferencingQuarterly Meeting of Delegates of AA NSW Service Council Inc and AA Members in NSW -- first time by Video Conference using Zoom
Zoom Screen User Name
accidentally breaking anonymity?
The Steps and Traditions of AA stress the importance of preserving the anonymity of members and warning against breaking anonymity in various media forms. The 'digital' era provides new challenges compared with conventional press and radio, especially because members using 'digital' platforms might accidentally reveal their own identity just by signing-in to video-conferencing using the (default) setting full name or within their email address. The user name can be changed easily, and we thought it might be helpful to share the information below.
How to Maintain Anonymity in an Online Zoom Meeting: When you join a Zoom meeting, you will see a screen “Join a Meeting” and a box with your name in it. You can change your name in the box before joining a meeting so that you maintain anonymity. Also see this link.
AA World Services Inc has published a useful Guide about use of the internet and preserving Anonymity in AA: Click here.